Eunamus collaborated with projects and individual researchers with related research interests and sought collaboration with musem organizations.
Scientific Advisory Committee
To ensure excellence in all aspects of the project worked with a Scientific Advisory Committee. Members of this committee were:
- Professor Saphinaz Amal Naguib, Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages, University of Oslo
- Professor Tony Bennett, Sociology, Centre for Cultural Research, University of Western Sydney
- Professor Stefan Berger, History, University of Manchester
- Dr. Martin R. Schaerer, Vice-President of ICOM
- Dr. Peter Assmann, Director of Landesmuseum Austria and member of the board of NEMO, European Network of Museum Organisations
Reference groups of honorary advisors
In order to develop policy and practice relevant research, Eunamus invited policy-makers and museum professional, to be part of reference groups as honorary advisors. Honorary advisors served several important purposes. They enabled dialogues between researchers and various stakeholders, were part in fine tuning research questions and sharing findings. Most importantly, honorary advisors addressed how to get the future role of national museums on the policy agendas at local, regional, national and European levels.