The purpose of the SAIS workshop is:
- To give PhD students an opportunity to present their research to a friendly and knowledgeable audience and receive valuable feedback.
- To provide a forum for established researchers and practitioners to present past and current research contributing to the state of the art of AI research and applications.
- To provide an informal social event where AI researchers and practitioners can meet.
- Henrik Hautop Lund; Technical University of Denmark
- Rune Møller Jensen; IT University of Copenhagen
- Jessica Karlsson from Robotdalen and Federico Pecora from Örebro University
The yearly SweConsNet workshop is colocated with the SAIS Workshop.