We are happy to welcome you to the 26th annual workshop of the Swedish Artificial Intelligence Society (SAIS). The SAIS workshop provides an ideal forum for contacts among AI researchers and practitioners in Sweden and neighboring countries; as well as for establishing links with related research disciplines and
The purpose of the SAIS workshop is:
- To give PhD students an opportunity to present their research to a friendly and knowledgeable audience and receive valuable feedback.
- To provide a forum for established researchers and practitioners to present past and current research contributing to the state of the art of AI research and applications.
- To provide an informal social event where AI researchers and practitioners can meet.
In addition to the six regular presentations we are proud to present four impressive invited speakers.
- Christian Guttmann; Monash University
- Patrick Doherty; Linköping University
- Helmut Simonis; University College Cork
- Anna Sågvall Hein; Uppsala University and Convertus AB
During the workshop the winner of the SAIS Master’s Thesis Award; Roberto Castañeda Lozano; KTH; will present his work.
The yearly SweConsNet workshop is colocated with the SAIS Workshop.
Enjoy the workshop!
The SAIS 2010 Organizers