- Lane Clark; Canada and Australia;
- Bill Martin; Colorado; USA
- James Nottingham; UK
We have also engaged other persons who have achieved substantial results in re-thinking and schooldevelopment:
- Lotta Norell and Ylva Telégin; presenting internationally recognized results from Lemshaga akademi
- Hans-Åke Scherp; Karlstad University; conducting Problem Based School Development; where hundreds of Swedish schools are participating
- Ragnhild Isachsen; Hogsnes oppvekstsenter; Tønsberg kommune; Norway; conductor of an internationally recognized and successful development ffort: To begin a new school year is thrilling. We are starting with “blank sheets and colour chalks...” as so nicely described by Alf Prøysen.
- Gordon Poad and Anne Bromley; Cap-a-Pie Associates; UK. Workshop on Dramatic Enquiry - Creative Adventures in Drama and Thinking. Workshop with
The focus will cover areas from encouraging; guiding and assessing
students in the classrom; to the strategic management of schools and
educational systems at the minicipal or national level.