We are happy to welcome you to the 25th annual workshop of the Swedish Artificial
Intelligence Society (SAIS). The SAIS workshop provides an ideal forum
for contacts among AI researchers and practitioners in Sweden and neighboring
countries; as well as for establishing links with related research disciplines and
The purpose of the SAIS workshop is:
- To give PhD students an opportunity to present their research to a friendly and knowledgeable audience and receive valuable feedback.
- To provide a forum for established researchers and practitioners to present past and current research contributing to the state of the art of AI research and applications.
- To provide an informal social event where AI researchers and practitioners can meet.
In addition to the six regular presentations we are proud to present six impressive invited speakers.
- Wolfram Burgard; Albert Ludwigs Universität Freiburg
- Patric Jensfelt; KTH
- Danica Kragic; KTH
- Magnus Merkel; Linköping University / Fodina Language Technology AB
- Christian Schulte; KTH
- Tom Ziemke; Skövde University
During the workshop Aldebaran Robotics will demonstrate their humanoid robot Nao and the winner of the SAIS Master’s Thesis Award Robert Johansson; Örebro University; will present his work.
This year the yearly SweConsNet workshop is colocated with the SAISWorkshop. There will be one common invited talk and one common session which we hope will create mutual interest in the related areas.
Enjoy the workshop!
The SAIS 2009 Organizers