Keywords: Twin Builder, Liquid Cooling Library, Optimica Compiler Toolkit, Thermal Management, Electronics Cooling
Proceedings of the 2nd Japanese Modelica Conference Tokyo, Japan, May 17-18, 2018
1. Internal Flow Systems (BHRA fluid engineering series), Donald Stuart Miller, 1978
2. Massimo Stellato, Luca Bergianti, John Batteh, Powertrain and Thermal System Simulation Models of a High Performance Electric Road Vehicle, Proceedings of the 12th International Modelica Conference, May 15-17, 2017, Prague, Czech Republic.
3. John Batteh, Jesse Gohl, Sureshkumar Chandrasekar, Integrated Vehicle Thermal Management in Modelica: Overview and Applications, Proceedings of the 10th International Modelica Conference, March 10-12, 2014, Lund, Sweden, pp. 409-418, 2014
4. Modelon, “Liquid Cooling Library”, Version 3.1, 2018. http://www.modelon.com/products/modelon-library-suite/liquid-cooling-library/
5. Modelon blog on “Integrating Thermal Management Systems for the Benefit of Advancing Electric and Hybrid Vehicles”, http://www.modelon.com/blog/articles/integrating-thermal-management-systems/
6. Österholm, R. and Pålsson J., Dynamic modelling of a parabolic trough solar power plant, Proceedings of the 10th International Modelica Conference, March 10-12, 2014, Lund, Sweden, pp. 409-418, 2014.