Keywords: International master’s program; telemedicine; e-health
Scandinavian Conference on Health Informatics 2013; Copenhagen; Denmark; August 20; 2013
1. Mantas J; Ammenwerth E; Demiris G; Hasman A; Haux R; Hersh W; et al. Recommendations of the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA) on Education in Biomedical and Health Informatics. First Revision. Methods Inf Med. 2010 Jan 7;49(2):105–20.
2. University of Tromsø. Master’s Programme in Telemedicine and E-health. Health and Technology Fields of Study. Programme Description (Fall 2012). Department of Clinical Medicine; The Faculty of Health Sciences; University of Tromsø: Tromsø; Norway.; 2012.
3. CAIPE | Resources › Defining IPE [Internet]. CAIPE. [cited 2013 Jun 15]. Available from: http://www.caipe.org.uk/resources/defining-ipe/
4. Martikainen S; Viitanen J; Korpela M; Lääveri T. Physicians’ experiences of participation in healthcare IT development in Finland: willing but not able. Int J Med Inform.
5. Liaskos J; Frigas A; Antypas K; Zikos D; Diomidous M; Mantas J. Promoting interprofessional education in health sector within the European Interprofessional Education Network. Int J Med Inform. 2009 Apr;78 Suppl 1:S43–47.
6. Gilbert JHV. Interprofessional education for collaborative; patient-centred practice. Nurs Leadersh (Tor Ont). 2005;18(2):32–6; 38.