Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Debugging Ontologies and Ontology Mappings - WoDOOM12; Galway; Ireland; October 8; 2012
1. AMA. Adult mouse anatomical dictionary. http://www.informatics.jax.org/searches/AMA form.shtml.
2. V Ivanova; J Laurila Bergman; U Hammerling; and P Lambrix. Debugging taxonomies and their alignments: the ToxOntology - MeSH use case. 1st International Workshop on Debugging Ontologies and Ontology Mappings; 2012.
3. P Lambrix and V Ivanova. A unified approach for debugging is-a structure and mappings in networked taxonomies. Report; 2012.
4. MeSH. Medical subject headings. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/.
5. NCI-A. National cancer institute - anatomy. http://www.cancer.gov/cancerinfo/terminologyresources/.
6. OAEI. Ontology alignment evaluation initiative. http://oaei.ontologymatching.org/.