Keywords: design thinking; case study; interactive learning environment; joyful behavior
Persuasive Technology: Design for Health and Safety; The 7th International Conference on Persuasive Technology; PERSUASIVE 2012; Link√∂ping; Sweden; June 6-8; Adjunct Proceedings
1. Chang; Y.P.; & Hsu; H.L.; (2007). Spatial Cognitive Model in the Cyber-Environment: Space in Digital Cities as an Example; 2007 U-home Conference; Kun Shan University; 15-25.
2. Chen; J. L. & Stanney; K. M. (1999). A Theoretical Model of Wayfinding in Virtual Environments: Proposed Strategies for Navigational Aiding; Presence; 8(6); 671-685.
3. Christian; G. & Andrew; U. F. (2008). Wayfinding Model For Pedestrian Navigation; 11th AGILE International Conference on Geographic Information Science; University of Girona; Spain.
4. Harnish; R.M. (2002). Minds; Brains; Computers: An Historical Introduction to the Foundations of Cognitive Science; Oxford; Massachusetts: Blackwell.
5. Kwan; M. P. (2001). Cyberspatial cognition and individual access to information: the behavioral of cybergeograghy; Eviroment and Planning B: Planning and Design. 28; 21-37.
6. Mark; A. F. (1998). Designing Navigable Information Spaces; Master’s thesis; Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
7. MRC Centre for Synaptic Plasticity (2010). Neural Basis of Spatial Memory; Retrived on Setemper 18; 2011 from http://www.bris.ac.uk/synaptic/research/projects/memory/spa-tialmemory/