Keywords: Best fit; simulation; identification; error; model
The 48th Scandinavian Conference on Simulation and Modeling (SIMS 2007); 30-31 October; 2007; GĂ¶teborg (SĂ¤rĂ¶)
1. Dennis; J.E.; Jr.; and R.B. Schnabel; Numerical Methods for Unconstrained Optimization and Nonlinear Equations; Prentice Hall; Englewood Cliffs; N.J.; 1983.
2. A. J. Oliver: â€śEstimation of transformer winding temperatures and coolant flows using general network methodâ€ť; IEE Proc.; Vol. 127; Pt. C; No. 6; November 1980
3. VanOverschee; P.; and B. DeMoor; Subspace Identification of Linear Systems: Theory; Implementation; Applications; Kluwer Academic Publishers; 1996.
4. Verhaegen; M.; "Identification of the deterministic part of MIMO state space models;" Automatica; Vol. 30; pp. 61-74; 1994.
5. Larimore; W.E.; "Canonical variate analysis in identification; filtering and adaptive control;" In Proc. 29th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control; pp. 596- 604; Honolulu; 1990.
6. Kourosh Mousavi Takami; Evaluation of oil in over 20 yearâ€™s old oil immersed power transformer; Mazandaran University; May 2001.
7. Kourosh Mousavi Takami; Advanced Transformer Monitoring & Diagnostic Systems and thermal assessment with robust software’s; research presentation; Water and power University; March 2007; Tehran; Iran
8. Kourosh Mousavi Takami; Hot Spot identification and find a best thermal model for large scale power transformers; April 2006; KTH University; Stockholm; Sweden.
9. M. K. Pradhan and T. S. Ramu; `` Prediction of HottestSpot Temperature (HST) in Power and Station Transformers``; IEEE Transaction on power delivery;vol.18; NO.4;October2003
10. Kourosh Mousavi Takami; Hassan Gholinejad; Jafar Mahmoudi; Thermal and hot spot evaluations on oil immersed power Transformers by FEMLAB andMATLAB softwareâ€™s; IEEE Conference; Int. Conf. on Thermal; Mechanical and Multiphysics Simulation and Experiments in Micro-Electronics and Micro-Systems; EuroSimE 2007; London; 17 April 2007; pp 529-534.
11. Kourosh Mousavi Takami; Jafar Mahmoudi; Evaluation of Large Power Transformer Losses for green house gas and final cost reductions; 3rd IGEC conference; Sweden; June 18; 2007.
12. Kourosh Mousavi Takami; Jafar Mahmoudi; A novel device (oil spraying system) for local cooling of hot spot and high temperature areas in power transformers; 3rd IGEC conference; Sweden; June 19; 2007.
13. Kourosh Mousavi Takami; Jafar Mahmoudi; Thermal evaluation and energy saving with loss reduction in core and winding of power transformers; 3rd IGEC conference; Sweden; June 19; 2007.
14. Kourosh Mousavi Takami; Jafar Mahmoudi; A new apparatus for mitigating the hot spot problem in large power transformers using Ants algorithm; IEEE PES PowerAfrica 2007 Conference and Exposition Johannesburg; South Africa; 18 July 2007
15. FEMLAB V2.3; Electromagnetics Module. Comsol; 2002.
16. Lates L. V.; Electromagnetic calculation of Transformers and Reactors: Moscow ENERGY; 1981 (In Russian); p.313.
17. IEEE Loading Guide for Mineral Oil Immersed Transformer; C57.91; pp. 18â€“19; 46â€“53; 1995.