Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Equation-Based Object-Oriented Languages and Tools: Berlin; Germany; July 30; 2007; conjunction with ECOOP
1. Alfred V. Aho; Monica S. Lam; Ravi Sethi; and Je¬ģrey D. Ullman. Compilers: Principles; Techniques; and Tools. Addison-Wesley; 2nd edition.
2. David Broman; Peter Fritzson; and S¬∂ebastien Furic. Types in the Modelica Lan- guage. In Proceedings of the Fifth International Modelica Conference; Vienna; Austria; 2006.
3. David Broman; Kaj Nystr√Ąom; and Peter Fritzson. Determining Over- and Under- Constrained Systems of Equations using Structural Constraint Delta. In Pro- ceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Generative Programming and Component Engineering (GPCE’06); Portland; Oregon; USA; 2006. ACM Press.
4. Dynasim. Dymola - Dynamic Modeling Laboratory with Modelica (Dynasim AB). http://www.dynasim.se/ [Last accessed: 22 June 2007].
5. Christoph Nytsch-Geusen et. al. MOSILAB: Development of a Modelica based generic simulation tool supporting model structural dynamics. In Proceedings of the 4th International Modelica Conference; Hamburg; Germany; 2005.
6. Peter Fritzson. Developing E¬Īcient Language Implementations from Structural and Natural Semantics - Draft Version 0.97. 2006. Book draft available from: http://www.ida.liu.se/~pelab/rml/.