Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Equation-Based Object-Oriented Languages and Tools: Berlin; Germany; July 30; 2007; conjunction with ECOOP
1. Johan Åkesson; Torbjörn Ekman; and Görel Hedin. Development of a Modelica compiler using JastAdd. In Seventh Workshop on Language Descriptions; Tools and Applications; Braga; Portugal; March 2007.
2. L.T. Biegler; A.M. Cervantes; and A Wchter. Advances in simultaneous strategies for dynamic optimization. Chemical Engineering Science; 57:575–593; 2002.
3. T. Ekman and G Hedin. The jastadd extensible java compiler. In Proceedings of the 22nd Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Object-Oriented Programming; Systems; Languages; and Applications; OOPSLA 2007; Montreal; Canada; October 2007. To appear.
4. R. Fourer; D. Gay; and B. Kernighan. AMPL - A Modeling Language for Mathematical Programming. Brooks/Cole - Thomson Learning; 2003.
5. Staffan Haugwitz; Johan °Akesson; and Per Hagander. Dynamic optimization of a plate reactor start-up supported by Modelica-based code generation software. In Proceedings of 8th International Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems; Cancun; Mexico; June 07.
6. G. Hedin. Reference Attributed Grammars. In Informatica (Slovenia); 24(3); pages 301–317; 2000.
7. G. Hedin and E. Magnusson. JastAdd: an aspect-oriented compiler construction system. Science of Computer Programming; 47(1):37–58; 2003.
8. The Modelica Association; 2006. http://www.modelica.org.
9. AndreasW¨achter and Lorenz T. Biegler. On the implementation of an interior-point filter line-search algorithm for large-scale nonlinear programming. Mathematical Programming; 106(1):25–58; 2006.