Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Equation-Based Object-Oriented Languages and Tools: Berlin; Germany; July 30; 2007; conjunction with ECOOP
1. Paul I. Barton and Cha Kun Lee. Modeling; simulation; sensitivity analysis; and optimization of hybrid systems. Submitted to ACM Transactions on Modelling and Computer Simulation: Special Issue on Multi-Paradigm Modeling; September 2001.
2. FranÂ¸cois E. Cellier. Object-oriented modelling: Means for dealing with system complexity. In Proceedings of the 15th Benelux Meeting on Systems and Control; Mierlo; The Netherlands; pages 53â€“64; 1996.
3. Mun Hon Cheong. Functional programming and 3D games. BEng thesis; University of New South Wales; Sydney; Australia; November 2005.
4. Antony Courtney; Henrik Nilsson; and John Peterson. The Yampa arcade. In Proceedings of the 2003 ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Workshop (Haskellâ€™03); pages
7â€“18; Uppsala; Sweden; August 2003. ACM Press.
5. Hilding Elmqvist; FranÂ¸cois E. Cellier; and Martin Otter. Object-oriented modeling of hybrid systems. In Proceedings of ESSâ€™93 European Simulation Symposium; pages xxxiâ€“xli; Delft; The Netherlands; 1993.
6. Hilding Elmqvist and Martin Otter. Methods for tearing systems of equations in object-oriented modeling. In Proceedings of ESMâ€™94; European Simulation Multi- conference; pages 326â€“332; Barcelona; Spain; June 1994.
7. Hilding Elmqvist; Martin Otter; and FranÂ¸cois E. Cellier. Inline integration: A new mixed symbolic/numeric approach. In Proceedings of ESMâ€™95; European Simula- tion Multiconference; pages xxiiiâ€“xxxiv; Prague; Czech Republic; June 1995.
8. Dawson R. Engler; Wilson C. Hsieh; and M. Frans Kaashoek. â€˜C: A language for high-level; efficient; and machine-independent dynamic code generation. In Proceedings of the 23rd ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPLâ€™96); pages 131â€“144; January 1996.
9. Paul Hudak; Antony Courtney; Henrik Nilsson; and John Peterson. Arrows; robots; and functional reactive programming. In Johan Jeuring and Simon Peyton Jones; editors; Advanced Functional Programming; 4th International School 2002; volume 2638 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science; pages 159â€“187. Springer-Verlag; 2003.
10. John Hughes. Generalising monads to arrows. Science of Computer Programming; 37:67â€“111; May 2000.
11. Andrew Kennedy. Programming Languages and Dimensions. PhD thesis; Uni- versity of Cambridge; Computer Laboratory; April 1996. Published as Technical Report No. 391.
12. John King; Michael Lees; and Brian Logan. Agent-based and continuum modelling of populations of cells. Technical report; University of Nottingham; December 2006.
13. Edward A. Lee. Overview of the Ptolemy project. Technical memorandum UCB/ERLM01/11; Electronic Research Laboratory; University of California; Berkeley; March 2001.
14. The Modelica Association. Modelica â€“ A Unified Object-Oriented Lan- guage for Physical Systems Modeling: Tutorial version 1.4; December 2000. http://www.modelica.org/documents/ModelicaTutorial14.pdf.
15. The Modelica Association. Modelica â€“ A Unified Object-Oriented Language for Physical Systems Modeling: Language Specification version 2.2; February 2005. http://www.modelica.org/documents/ModelicaSpec22.pdf.
16. Pieter J. Mosterman. An overview of hybrid simulation phenomena and their support by simulation packages. In Fritz W. Vaadrager and Jan H. van Schuppen; editors; Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control â€™99; number 1569 in Lecture Notes in Computer Science; pages 165â€“177; 1999.
17. Pieter J. Mosterman; Gautam Biswas; and Martin Otter. Simulation of disconti- nuities in physical system models based on conservation principles. In Proceedings of SCS Summer Conference 1998; pages 320â€“325; July 1998.