Proceedings from the Third International Disposal Conference; Karlskoga; Sweden; 10-11 November; 2003
(1) Institute of applied catalysis (iAc) newsletter; Issue 9; spring 2002; page 1 (www.iac.org.uk).
(2) Steve Minett; PhD and Chris Taylor; Cleaning precision parts ‚Äď from solvents to supercritical carbon dioxide; Surface World; December 2000.
(3) Rune Bergstr√∂m and √Ėsten Ekengren; Evaluation of carbon dioxide cleaning system; IVL report A20090; 27 April 2000.
(4) Takeshi Sako et. Al.; Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan; Vol. 30 No. 4; 1997. pp 744-747
(5) C. A. Blaney; L. Lixiong; E. F. Gloyna; Supercritical Water Oxidation of Pulp and Paper Mill Sludge (As an Alternative to Incineration); American Chemical Society; 1995.
(6) M. Modell; J. Larson; S. F. Sobczynski; Supercritical Water Oxidation of Pulp Mill Sludges; Tappi Journal; 1992; 75; 6.
(7) A.Gidner et. al.; Oxidation of de-inking sludge in supercritical water. Workshop; Managing Pulp and Paper Process Residues; 30-31 May 2002; Barcelona; Spain.
(8) J√∂rgen Dahlin; Stora Enso Research; Oxidation of de-inking sludge in supercritical water in practice; Workshop; Managing Pulp and Paper Process Residues; 30-31 May 2002; Barcelona; Spain.
(9) A. Gidner et. al.; Supercritical Water Oxidation of Sewage Sludge ‚Äď State of the Art; IBC‚Äôs Conference on Sewage Sludge and Disposal Options; March 26th-27th; 2001; Birmingham; England
(10) D. Patterson et. al.; Pilot-Scale Supercritical Water Oxidation of Sewage Sludge; The 6th European Biosolids and Organic Residuals Conference; 11-14 November 2001; Wakefield; England
(11) Recovery of Precious Metal Catalysts with Supercritical Water Oxidation; filtration + separation; June 2003 issue; pages 16-18.