Register an Anthology/Collection (editor)
Before you start register...
First check in DiVA if the publication already is registered by searching for the publication in DiVA. Do not register a publication already published in DiVA!
Do not register an anthology with the status In Press or forthcoming. It must be published before it can be registered.
Note: Several of the fields in the web form are mandatory. They are marked with a red asterisk (*). If information is missing in a mandatory field a message will show telling what field it is.
Register the Anthology/Collection
- Ensure that a LiU ID is assigned for all LiU authors in the fileld Local User ID (otherwise publications will not be attributed to the correct researchers). Give details for ALL authors associated with a publication (including external authors).
- Add each author’s subdepartment and faculty in the Department, unit or programme box. Click on the plus sign in front of Linköping University in order to list all departments and the plus sign in front of the department name to list all sub departments (see figure 1 below). Choose subdepartment by clicking on its name
(departments are automatically connected with the subdepartment; the only exceptions are CMIV, HELIX and REMESO for which you will need to choose the department as well).
- Add an author's Landstinget affiliation, if appropriate by clicking on Östergötlands Läns Landsting and choose clinic according to point 2 above (the Centre will be added automatically).
Figure 1. Click on the plus sign for a
list of the departments.
- Fill in the book title and language.
- If you have and ORCID ID add it in the field ORCID. Read more about ORCID.
- Fill in the Content type (Other academic or Other (popular science, discussion, etc.).
- Fill in Year and Number of pages (if available fill in Edition).
- Add series. If the series is not in the list, fill in the series name, ISSN and number in series in the field Other series.
- Fill in Place and Publisher (the information are usually available on page two in the title pages).
- Give an ISBN. ISBN is usually stated on page two of a book, on the title pages and contains of either ten or 13 numerals.
- Fill in the National Subject Category, at least to a gross level. The publications in LiU's system will be harvested by the national publication portal, SwePub, which in turn is to be used by the likes of VR for their bibliometrical evaluations. For this, a publication's record must include something in the National Subject Category box.
- Fill in the Keywords and Abstract boxes as much as possible, since these will make the record of your article more visible to Google, which has become the main search tool for researchers.
- If you upload a pdf file of your article (this is not necessary and we recommend that you email us the file instead so that we can check the copyright situation), note that your anthology will not be visible until it has been checked by personnel at E-Press. If you do not upload a file, your anthology will be visible immediately.
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Log in and Register your Publication >>>